Here is this weeks Top Hants Estate Agents on Social Media leaderboard for the week ending the 17th April 2017. our leaderboard is based on social media engagement by agents for the week, measured by Klout.com
This week saw little movement in the top 5 agents, with Sansome & George, Pearsons, Anna Collier in 1st, 2nd and 3rd places again, Fells New Forest upto 4th and Walker and Waterer down into 5th place.
We have introduced a new hashtag for our Top Hants Estate Agents on Social Media Leaderboard – #HantsEA100 which we will be using for the first time this week. We wanted to be able to identify social media posts about the Leaderboard easily and also monitor some issues with notifications not getting through on twitter to agents, so this seemed the perfect time to introduce a hashtag for the leaderboard.
We will continue to use the hashtag #PropertyHants to promote all things property in Hampshire on social media
Here is this weeks Top Hants Estate Agents on Social Media leaderboard featuring the best Estate Agents in Hampshire on social media, based on Klout Score and helped by tweeting #PropertyHants
For 2017 we are going to base ranking just on the basis of an agents independently assessed Klout score and stop counting tweets including the hashtag #PropertyHants We will continue to retweet and share social media post that including the hashtag or mention us.
Here is the full list of Top 100 Estate Agents for week 49:
Welcome to this weeks Top Hants Estate Agents on Social Media.
This week we saw the biggest climbs from Fry and Kent (up 35 places to 49th), Location Property (up 26 places to 55th), and AJ Knight Lettings (up 16 places to 28th).
It hasn’t been such a good week for agents Hamptons Liphook (down 10 to 40th), Chambers Stubbington (down 8 to 57th), and Leaders Southampton (down 8 to 43rd). Help me encourage them to do better next week!
Well done to this week’s top three Sansome & George, Charters, and Neal.
We use a leaderboard package from Rise Global to generate a weekly leaderboard of the best Hampshire Estate Agents using social media marketing in the UK, called Top Hants Estate Agents
The ranking is calculated using the independent social media score from Klout.com for 80% of the score and the remaining 20% is available based on the number of tweets agents make in the week including the hashtag #PropertyHants
We have found about 150 estate agent firms or estate agent individuals accounts on Twitter and have limited the number of players to a 100, to manage the costs involved.
The purpose of the leaderboard is to highlight those estate agents using social media to marketing and promote their services and properties, whilst generating engagement and a little bit of competition.